Power Of Prophetic Prayer: Release Your…

Power Of Prophetic Prayer: Release Your Destiny

by Kynan Bridges

831,035,133 (4.67)None

The Power of Prophetic Prayer by Kynan Bridges is an excellent book on the purpose, power and necessity of prayer in the believer's life. His message is well thought out, clearly expressed and supported by Scripture and personal experience. Each of the 15 chapters deals with different aspects of prayer and ends with a prophetic prayer, several questions and practicums to help the reader gain insight into and personally apply the chapter's content. Bridges has given believers a highly informative and encouraging exhortation to pray intentionally and consistently, and to recognize that prayer is not a religious ritual but a powerful means of communion with a God who wants to work miracles in and through His children.
I received a copy of this book through The Book Club Network in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  Anne_Rightler | Jul 14, 2016 |
This book was a wonderful eye opening experience. The Power of Prophetic Prayer:Release your Destiny opens up a whole new way to pray. I grew up in the church and went every Wednesday night and Sunday twice but was never taught to pray. You just bowed your head and were to be able to talk to God. I always thought that I was missing something in prayer. This book gives you a guide on how to really pray. Shows us how are prayers are powerful. This is a must read for those who want to become closer to God through prayer.
I recieved this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review. ( )
  Penny_Burns_Marks | Jun 9, 2016 |
I really enjoyed this book because it talked about a subject that for some is hard to understand. I grew up in a church and I was not really introduced to prophetic prayer. When I became older I found a church that taught on the subject. This book delves deep into prophetic prayer that helps you understand just how powerful it is. I love the way the author is very precise and even gives you prayers at the end of several chapters to help you get a deeper understanding of it. I appreciate the author writing a book that is exceptional on the subject and very easy to comprehend.

The book is very easy to follow and can be a great tool for anyone wanting to have a deeper prayer life. It's funny how I have prayed for years, even thinking I was doing prophetic prayer the right way. . After reading this book, I can say I now understand how to effectively pray in the prophetic and feel comfortable doing it. I highly recommend this book for anyone wanting to go deeper in their prayer life.

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review. ( )
  Harley0326 | May 3, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 162911622X, Paperback)

Prayer releases the atmosphere of heaven into the earth. If prayer can alter the course of history and reshape the world, then why don't believers pray more? Perhaps because they don't understand the power of prophetic prayer! Kynan Bridges leads readers in a spiritual discovery of what prayer is and how much power it holds by exploring the relationship between "prophecy" and "prayer." Prophetic prayer is more than a religious exercise; it is actually the supernatural catalyst that enables us to experience the power and presence of God in every area of our lives. If believers only knew the power of prophetic prayer, they wouldn't struggle to bend the knee. This book will answer your questions about prayer, including: What is the power and significance of prayer? Is every believer supposed to pray prophetically? Can I really manifest the miraculous through prayer? What do I do when nothing happens after I pray? The Power of Prophetic Prayer will forever alter your prayer life.

(retrieved from Amazon Sun, 31 Jan 2016 14:57:05 -0500)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,527,765 books! | Top bar: Always visible