Waterfire Saga, Book Four Sea Spell…

Waterfire Saga, Book Four Sea Spell (Waterfire Saga, Book Four) (A… (original 2016; edition 2016)

by Jennifer Donnelly (Author)

Series: WaterFire Saga (4)

1773119,766 (4)None
"Astrid must confront her ancestor, Orfeo, the evil force behind the rise of the monster Abbadon, while Sera and her Black Fins train goblin troops for battle against her uncle Vallerio's death riders"--
Member:MadamMagic
Title:Waterfire Saga, Book Four Sea Spell (Waterfire Saga, Book Four) (A Waterfire Saga Novel (4))
Authors:Jennifer Donnelly (Author)
Info:Disney-Hyperion (2016), 368 pages
Collections:Family Library

Sea Spell by Jennifer Donnelly (2016)

Jennifer Donnelly marries action, mythology, friendship, espionage, and the tiniest hint of romance in this series finale. It lives up to the rest of the series, and sticks to its strengths: the friendship between six unique and endearing young women. The finale ends on a satisfying note with one loose thread that might yield another book or series. I greatly enjoyed this series and look forward to re-reading it in the near future. ( )
  DrFuriosa | Dec 4, 2020 |
-- Want to know if the whole series is worth reading? Read my overall review of the whole series at seriesousbookreviews.com! Spoiler Free!

While this novel started a bit on the slower side (more talking than doing), it was still the perfect conclusion for this series!

Once you get reacquainted with the world, there are twists aplenty! This story is always moving and building, keeping your attention the entire time. I just loved how everything came together.

And girl power! We don't get enough of that in the YA genre if you ask me!

In short: while the cover might be subpar compared to the rest of the series, this novel isn't! A perfect way to end a fantastic series!

Full Review: http://wp.me/p7hLUw-Dy
Actual Rating: 4/5 ( )
  seriesousbooks | Feb 7, 2018 |
These books have become my favorite series thus far and int introduced my love of Waterscapes, Water-worlds, or worlds any of the sea and I wish I could find more books like this in the few that I own! ( )
  shereejacobson | Oct 22, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

The cure for anything is salt water:
sweat, tears, or the sea.
--Isak Dinesen
For my readers,
who make the real magic
Manon Laveau, regal on her throne of twining cypress roots, regarded the merman before her.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,563,726 books! | Top bar: Always visible