The Biggest Lover: Big-Boned Men's Erotica for Chubs and Chasers (Hot & Hairy erotic series)

by Matthew Bright (Contributor), R. Jackson (Editor)

9None1,985,034NoneNone
Not every gay man is obsessed with twinks who list the number of visible rib bones on their Grindr profile, or men who can remember the number of reps at the gym but not their phone number; some appreciate buying in bulk--and that includes looking for love. Or just plain sex. Bear culture embraces girth. As Girth & Mirth founding father Reed Wilgoren stated, "Just as people are coming out every day--men and women realizing their sexuality--new Bears and new Chubbies and new chasers are also evolving in the world. There have to be people waiting to embrace them and show them the way, much as who helped me to become what I am and who I am today." It is our hope that readers who felt denied of attention and affection will read these stories and realize that love has no weight limit and no threshold, and neither should self-esteem. --… (more)
LGBTQ (1) to-read (6)

No reviews

Bright, MatthewContributorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Jackson, R.Editormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,430,801 books! | Top bar: Always visible