Navy SEALs for Kids!: Weapons (Navy SEALs…

Navy SEALs for Kids!: Weapons (Navy SEALs Special Forces, Leadership, and Self-Esteem for Kids) (edition 2017)

by Eric Z (Author)

514,138,715 (5)None
What it takes to become a Navy SEAL.
Member:ccaeagles
Title:Navy SEALs for Kids!: Weapons (Navy SEALs Special Forces, Leadership, and Self-Esteem for Kids)
Authors:Eric Z (Author)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2017), Edition: Large Print, 61 pages

Work Information

NAVY SEALs For Kids (Leadership and Self-Esteem and Self-Respect Books For Kids) (Volume 1) by Eric Z

I had always heard how grueling the training to become a Navy seal was. I really had no idea how truly tough it is until I read this book. This is a small book packed with a tone of information about what it takes to become a Navy seal. I now understand why so many who try the program wash out. It is not for the faint of heart. I have a new respect for these people we call Navy seals.
I received a copy to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed here are my own. ( )
  skstiles612 | Feb 23, 2016 |

What it takes to become a Navy SEAL.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,934,728 books! | Top bar: Always visible