dismiss

Her Renegade Rancher

by Jennifer Ryan

The latest installment in Jennifer Ryan's New York Times bestselling Montana Men series... He'll risk everything for the right woman No one knows better than Colt Kendrick that life can change in an instant. He lives without regrets except for one: not making the gorgeous woman he sees every time he walks into the local diner his.  Luna Hill is haunted by the heart-stopping kiss she and Colt never should have shared. Their timing has always been off. Just as sparks begin to ignite again, she is offered a job that will take her far from their ranching town. But when a dear friend dies unexpectedly, leaving Luna a staggering gift, she has a chance to stay and finally make her long buried wishes come true--even ones that involve the sexiest cowboy she's ever known. Not everyone is happy with Luna's good fortune, and as they make their feelings dangerously and abundantly clear when she falls in their crosshairs, Colt will do anything he can, risk everything he has, to keep her safe. Because Luna showed him he has a heart...and it belongs to her.… (more)

This author never ceases to amaze me!!! This book was different and fun with some good emotion attached to it!! I loved how this one follows pretty quickly after the previous book. Fabulous addition to a great Contemporary Western series!!! Review to come closer to publishing date! ( )
  addictofromance | Mar 23, 2019 |
Link to full review below!Another enjoyable addition to this series! See full review on The Book Disciple ( )
  thebookdisciple | Oct 9, 2018 |
loved ( )
  Janicemo | Mar 5, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

In the end, the best we can hope for is that we've left our mark on the people who matter most to us, that we've loved them so well, a piece of us will forever remain a part of them.
Chapter 1

Wayne pressed the heel of his hand to his failing heart.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 148,963,351 books! | Top bar: Always visible