Filthy Rich: The Shocking True Story of…

Filthy Rich: The Shocking True Story of Jeffrey Epstein – The… (original 2016; edition 2017)

by James Patterson (Author), Tim Malloy (Contributor)

"Jeffrey Epstein rose from humble origins to the rarefied heights of New York City's financial elite. A college dropout with an instinct for numbers--and for people--Epstein amassed his wealth through a combination of access and skill. But even after he had it all, Epstein wanted more. And that unceasing desire--especially a taste for young girls--resulted in his stunning fall from grace. From Epstein himself, to the girls he employed as masseuses at his home, to the cops investigating the appalling charges against him, Filthy Rich examines all sides of a case that scandalized one of America's richest communities."--Amazon.com.… (more)
Member:mmitchell262
Title:Filthy Rich: The Shocking True Story of Jeffrey Epstein – The Billionaire’s Sex Scandal
Authors:James Patterson (Author)
Other authors:Tim Malloy (Contributor)
Info:Grand Central Publishing (2017), Edition: Reprint, 304 pages
Rating:***
Tags:James Patterson Novels, True Crime

Filthy Rich: A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy: The Shocking True Story of Jeffrey Epstein by James Patterson (2016)

A very good recap of the events that led up to Epstein's plea deal and "imprisonment." ( )
  highlander6022 | Aug 13, 2019 |
Filthy Rich by James Patterson, John Connolly, and Tim Malloy brings the horrible crimes of abuse and money together for all to see. I picked this up from the library. It is a frustrating subject and I am so tired of seeing the rich get away with terrible crimes! Epstein, even when he knew he was being watched, he continued to recruit young girls as young as 14! So arrogant! He also hub -bubbed around with other millionaires such as Trump, Clinton, and the Duke of York.
This book is nauseating in the way the system failed the victims and society. There is a lot of great detail in here but I couldn't digest it in one go, it is too upsetting to me! I am sure the reader will read a lot of information they never expected. Using and abusing girls, abusing our legal system, undercutting the girls rights...
Now to purge my stomach and shower in bleach! Eww! ( )
  MontzaleeW | Mar 27, 2019 |
Terrible ( )
  sasp424 | Mar 6, 2019 |
Disturbing account of Jeffrey Epstein and his fascination and abuse of underage women, and the sad truth that money can buy freedom from justice. Sickening. ( )
  rmarcin | Mar 5, 2019 |
Wow! I knew nothing about Jeffrey Epstein - what a story. It was especially interesting right now (11/2017) in light of all the sexual misconduct cases that are in the news. I wonder if Epstein's fate would have been different if he had to face the courts today. Well done audio (also interesting that both Trump and Clinton were associated with him!) ( )
  carolfoisset | Nov 26, 2017 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Connolly, Johnmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Malloy, Timsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,086,255 books! | Top bar: Always visible