Bleach, Volume 16: Night of Wijnruit

by Tite Kubo

Series: Bleach (16)

Ichigo "Strawberry" Kurosaki was born with the ability to see ghosts. When his family is attacked by a Hollow - a malevolent lost soul - Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. The scheduled execution of former Soul Reaper Rukia Kuchiki is just hours away. The Soul Society is in chaos, with Soul Reapers drawing swords against one another. Who, or what, could be behind the chaos?… (more)

Once you have reviewed one volume of Bleach there is not much more to say . They are all enjoyable for me. Some a little more than others, but in general my review will be much the same. So for this volume all I will say is I liked it a bit more than some of the others. There is lots of action and one scary hollow. ( )
  AWA1 | Sep 24, 2018 |
This volume was great. I was pumped throughout it and I couldn't stop reading. I staid up late to read it. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
I really recommend this series. A teenage boy helps direct souls in the afterlife to soul society where they can live peacefully. Only Hollows (corrupted souls) get in the way and even harm innocent souls. Ichigo relies on friends and family to fight for what is right. ( )
  camarie | Feb 4, 2009 |

Tite Kubo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,078,635 books! | Top bar: Always visible