The Gateway (1) (Leven Thumps) by Obert Skye

The Gateway (1) (Leven Thumps) (original 2005; edition 2006)

by Obert Skye (Author)

Series: Leven Thumps (1)

When fate brings fourteen-year-old Leven and thirteen-year-old Winter together, they discover that for mankind to continue dreaming, the gateway between reality and dreams needs to be found and demolished.
Member:sseath83
Title:The Gateway (1) (Leven Thumps)
Authors:Obert Skye (Author)
Info:Aladdin (2006), Edition: Illustrated, 400 pages

Work Information

Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo by Obert Skye (2005)

Alrighty, so I just finished this book, and it was a little hard to get into at first, (but that was probably because I wasn't finished another series when I started...(>_>)) but other than that, this was a fabulous book. I loved the characters, the illustrations and the humor, and would recommend this book to people who read and ljked the Books of Umber series, Harry Potter, and the 13th Reality series.
Now on to the 2nd book!!!!! ( )
  Mithra_Azad | Mar 26, 2021 |
It took me a long time to read this book, mostly because I never quite got hooked on the story. The author used quite a bit of creativity developing his characters, and the ideas behind Foo were interesting, but none of the personalities or relationships were moving enough to grab me. The Gateway to Foo was a fun adventure that might appeal to middle grade readers. Perhaps my hopes were set too high when I started the book; it wasn't what I expected. ( )
  REGoodrich | Apr 20, 2018 |
I totally have a book-crush on Leven. ( )
  lilrongal | Nov 20, 2017 |
Good book. Interesting world building. Dialog is laugh out loud funny. Characterizations are good. ( )
  MommaTracey | Jul 24, 2017 |
An amazingly imaginative story...I couldn't put it down! Can't wait to find out what it's like in Foo, what Winter was before she came to Reality, what will become of Geth, and what will Leven do in Foo now that he's gotten Geth there...and what on earth is an offing????? Gotta read Book 2 to find out!!! I highly recommend this booK!! ( )
  jkrnomad | Jul 1, 2016 |

Obert Skyeprimary authorall editionscalculated
Sowards, BenIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,070,948 books! | Top bar: Always visible