Three Dirty Secrets (The Blindfold Club Book…

Three Dirty Secrets (The Blindfold Club Book 4) (edition 2016)

by Nikki Sloane (Author)

Series: The Blindfold Club (4)

No man can own me. I negotiate sex for money at an illicit blindfold club, but my body is not for sale. I don't submit, and I don't surrender. Until I meet him. This beautiful artist's tattoo now covers the scar of the worst mistake of my life. Being with him could expose everything I've been hiding, and although there's so much at stake, I can't stop myself. The battle for control between us is too hot, too powerful to resist.… (more)
Member:MorganVenus
Title:Three Dirty Secrets (The Blindfold Club Book 4)
Authors:Nikki Sloane (Author)
Info:Shady Creek Publishing (2016), 329 pages
Collections:Read but unowned
Rating:***

Work Information

Three Dirty Secrets (The Blindfold Club Book 4) by Nikki Sloane

DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: No man can own me. I negotiate sex for money at an illicit blindfold club, but my body is not for sale. I don’t submit and I don’t surrender.

Until I meet him. This beautiful artist’s tattoo now covers the scar of the worst mistake of my life.

Being with him could expose everything I’ve been hiding, and although there’s so much at stake, I can’t stop myself. The battle for control between us is too hot, too powerful to resist.

With all my dirty secrets, what’s going to happen when he forces me to come clean? ( )
  treehousereader | Aug 21, 2018 |
OMG.... I think this was my favorite in the series. I love Reagan and her strength. She is a powerful heroine and just what a avid reader needs every now and then. And Silas, oh Silas... he is just sexy on a stick. I love how they are both dominant and crash into each other like burning a candle at both ends. There is a lot of hot scenes in this book so if you are not into that, you may need to breeze over a few pages. I am not giving anything away here but the twists and turns were a bit surprising considering the previous Blindfold Club books and it made for an amazing read, could not put it down. I love Nikki Sloane and cannot wait for the next book that she puts out!! ( )
  pcorrea3 | Dec 19, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,962,920 books! | Top bar: Always visible