We Are Everywhere: The Irresistible Rise of…

We Are Everywhere: The Irresistible Rise of Global Anti-Capitalism (edition 2003)

We Are Everywhere is a whirlwind collection of writings, images and ideas for direct action by people on the frontlines of the global anticapitalist movement. This is a movement of untold stories, because those from below are not those who get to write history, even though we are the ones making it. We Are Everywhere wrenches our history from the grasp of the powerful and returns it to the streets, fields and neighbourhoods where it was made.… (more)
Member:stuffedandstarved
Title:We Are Everywhere: The Irresistible Rise of Global Anti-Capitalism
Authors:
Info:Verso (2003), Paperback

We Are Everywhere: The Irresistible Rise of Global Anti-Capitalism by Notes from Nowhere

An incredible, disorganised thing that sprawls across movements from all over the world.

Definitely not a rigorous academic treatment of the global justice movement, but if you want a taste of different parts of the movement and how they fit together (and also of the messiness of it all), this is a good place to start.

It has possibly the least-helpful index I have ever seen. ( )
  scroeser | May 29, 2007 |

Notes from Nowhereprimary authorall editionscalculated
Notes from Nowheremain authorall editionsconfirmed

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,220,162 books! | Top bar: Always visible