Face to Face, Volume 1: Praying the Scriptures for Intimate Worship

by Kenneth D. Boa

You can pray with confidence that you are praying according to God's will -- when you pray the Scriptures back to God.Dr. Kenneth Boa has selected, adapted, and personalized passages of Scripture to guide and encourage you. Each of these two prayer handbooks offers a different method of prayer. Praying the Scriptures for Intimate Worship guides you through three months of daily prayers of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, and thanksgiving. Praying the Scriptures for Spiritual Growth provides daily affirmations from God's Word that will "renew your mind" as you focus on the attributes of God, the works of God, your relationship to God, the character you want to cultivate, and your relationships to others.These pocket-sized prayer handbooks will inspire you to a habit of daily prayer -- in words from God's Word.… (more)

My favorite prayer book! I have used it pretty consistently since 2000, and I never tire of it. It is in a three month cycle of daily Scriptural prayer. I LOVE the daily "Morning Affirmations" and I say that as I stretch out my body every day and "present my body as a living and holy sacrifice" (Romans 12:1-2 - and the first morning affirmation).

What is so cool is that it is now in a KINDLE book. I can now take it with me on my phone everywhere I go! Before, the Kindle edition was not really this book but similar to it called the Handbook of Prayer, but it was not the same. This one seems much better organized and only 1.99! ( )
  Carolfoasia | Jul 30, 2017 |
Case 14 shelf 2
  semoffat | Aug 31, 2021 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,772,052 books! | Top bar: Always visible