The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy…

The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo (2016)

by Amy Schumer

Schumer manages a nice balance of humor and serious revelations about herself and her family. ( )
  villemezbrown | Jul 28, 2018 |
I thought that this book would be funnier. It was a relatively quick read but I found myself disliking the author. ( )
  mic_cee | May 10, 2018 |
I have always thought Amy Schumer was funny, but I’ve not gone out of my way to see her stuff, and wasn’t planning to read this book. I’m so glad I did! I listened to the audio, read by Amy, and absolutely loved it. I laughed, I cried, and I was surprised. She is hilarious, unashamed, crude, and so very human and relatable.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2 ( )
  sprainedbrain | Apr 2, 2018 |
I expected a rollicking read of hilarious anecdotes about sex and men but instead I read about serious issues like family members with MS, the importance of gun control laws after a shooting in a theatre showing Trainwreck. Don't get me wrong Amy still writes her funny stuff too but she has a depth and seriousness that I never knew about. I was sad when the book ended and I rushed right home to get my Trainwreck DVD out. Good job Amy! ( )
  jhullie | Mar 20, 2018 |
I don't love Amy Schumer but when I saw her book at a thrift shop i went ahead and bought it. I'm glad I did. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. It was light and humorous and for me, Schuemr's humor translates much better in print. I'm surprised how much I liked this book so if you're a fan of Amy Schumer, you will probably enjoy it even more. ( )
  AmalieTurner | Mar 19, 2018 |
Hey, it's me, Amy.

Amy Schumer, Emmy Award-winning comedian, actress, writer, and star, mines her past for stories about her teenage years, her family, relationship, and sex, and shares the experiences that have shaped who she is--a woman with the courage to bare her soul and stand up for what she believes in, all while making us laugh. Ranging from the raucous to the romantic, the heartfelt to the harrowing, this highly entertaining and universally appealing collection is the literary equivalent of a night out with your best friend -- an unforgettable and fun adventure you wish could last forever. --… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,986,557 books! | Top bar: Always visible