The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily by Rachel…

The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily

by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan

Despite not being head over heels for the first book, I still wanted to read this one, so I feel like that’s a good sign. Overall, it wasn’t too enjoyable because the relationship was strained, which translated to a not-so-delightful book. I’m not sure I’d read more of these characters. ( )
  howifeelaboutbooks | Jan 9, 2018 |
I was disappointed with this book. I loved both Lily and Dash when I first met them in "Dash and Lily's Book of Dares" but Lily's woebegone attitude and how she treated Dash soon wore thin and I found it hard to like her. While the first book was fun and quirky, this one was too depressing for my taste. ( )
  HeatherLINC | Oct 27, 2016 |
I read the Advance reader's copy of this book. For those who read Dash and Lily's book of Dares this is the sequel. It begins more darkly than the first novel. It is a cute rendering nothing I found outstanding. You should probably read this before the height of your Christmas season.
There is the possibility that this book is better than I thought. It could be that this theme in YA is over-saturated and I am disillusioned. ( )
  vtlucania | Jul 18, 2016 |

Rachel Cohnprimary authorall editionscalculated
Levithan, Davidmain authorall editionsconfirmed

New York Times bestselling authors Rachel Cohn and David Levithan are back with a life-affirming Christmas romance starring Dash and Lily.

Dash and Lily have had a tough year since readers first watched the couple fall in love. Lily’s beloved grandfather suffered a heart attack, and his difficult road to recovery has taken a major toll on her typically sunny disposition.

With only twelve days left until Christmas—Lily’s favorite time of the year—Dash, Lily’s brother Langston, and their closest friends take Manhattan by storm to help Lily recapture the holiday magic of New York City in December.

Told in alternating chapters, The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily reunites two beloved characters and is bound to be a Christmas favorite, season after season.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 14 Mar 2016 01:11:35 -0400)

Dash and Lily have had a tough year since readers first watched the couple fall in love. Lily's beloved grandfather suffered a heart attack, and his difficult road to recovery has taken a major toll on her typically sunny disposition. With only twelve days left until Christmas--Lily's favorite time of the year--Dash, Lily's brother Langston, and their closest friends take Manhattan by storm to help Lily recapture the holiday magic of New York City in December.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,896,834 books! | Top bar: Always visible