Monstress #4

by Marjorie M. Liu

Other authors: Sana Takeda (Illustrator)

Series: Monstress (4)

Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

Again a great issue of Monstress!

The POV shifts shortly to the Ancients, and there are some interesting revelation about Constantine. I really like where the story is going and I'm also dreading the next 2 issues, as those are the last I will be able to read for now.

At the risk of repeating myself: The artwork is amazing, this time as well. Especially the little fox girl is so cute!

Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for providing me with a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review! ( )
  Floratina | Dec 7, 2019 |
"Don't be scared. Don't scream. Don't think about what's inside you. Pretend it's not there." In this issue we find out more about the monster inside Maika. More than she wants to know. I continue to be entranced! Thanks to NetGalley and Diamond Book Distributors for an advance copy in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  TheBibliophage | Mar 20, 2018 |

Liu, Marjorie M.Authorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Takeda, SanaIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,117,264 books! | Top bar: Always visible