The Marriage Lie by Kimberly Belle

The Marriage Lie (edition 2016)

by Kimberly Belle (Author)

Everyone has secrets... Iris and Will have been married for seven years, and life is as close to perfect as it can be. But on the morning Will flies out for a business trip to Florida, Iris's happy world comes to an abrupt halt: another plane headed for Seattle has crashed into a field, killing everyone on board and, according to the airline, Will was one of the passengers. Grief stricken and confused, Iris is convinced it all must be a huge misunderstanding. Why did Will lie about where he was going? And what else has he lied about? As Iris sets off on a desperate quest to uncover what her husband was keeping from her, the answers she finds shock her to her very core.… (more)
Member:gogglemiss
Title:The Marriage Lie
Authors:Kimberly Belle (Author)
Info:HQ (2016), 384 pages
Collections:2020, Your library, ebook
Rating:*****
Tags:modern fiction, marriage, betrayal, thriller, suspense

The Marriage Lie by Kimberly Belle

Recently added byArina40, juliarum, mhopkins, gogglemiss

English (28)  German (2)  All languages (30)
4.5 stars.

The Marriage Lie by Kimberly Belle is a suspense-laden mystery that is full of shocking twists and turns.

Iris Giffith is shaken to the core by the news her beloved husband, Will, has perished in a plane crash. Confusion and disbelief immediately set in since Will was flying to Orlando not Seattle. When Iris is confronted with irrefutable proof that Will lied about the conference, she begins searching for the truth about her husband. Learning he recently changed his will and purchased two new life insurance policies is just the tip of the iceberg as Iris's investigation soon reveals that Will fabricated his entire past. Her quest for answers quickly takes her to Seattle, where Iris uncovers shocking secrets about Will and his childhood. Quickly realizing the man she has married is a complete stranger, Iris returns home where an even more stunning revelation about Will leaves her reeling and feeling deeply betrayed by the she man she loves.

The Marriage Lie is an incredibly fast-paced and riveting mystery with a unique storyline and an interesting cast of characters. Iris's need for answers about what happened to Will is completely understandable and as she slowly peels back his carefully crafted layers of lies, she begins second guessing everything about their life together. Kimberly Belle cleverly keeps readers on the edge of the seats as the novel hurtles to a dangerous and jaw dropping conclusion. An absolutely outstanding thriller that fans of the genre absolutely do not want to miss. ( )
  kbranfield | Feb 3, 2020 |
I loved this book - I don't know why I waited so long to read it! Kimberly Belle is an amazing writer and I found this book really hard to put down. I liked her character development and the story line really drew me in. Looking forward to reading more by this author. ( )
  debbiebellows | Jun 1, 2019 |
I loved this book - I don't know why I waited so long to read it! Kimberly Belle is an amazing writer and I found this book really hard to put down. I liked her character development and the story line really drew me in. Looking forward to reading more by this author ( )
  debbiebellows | Jun 1, 2019 |
Excellent ( )
  sasp424 | Mar 6, 2019 |
Everyone has secrets....Iris and Will have been married for seven years and everything is as good as it can be. But on the morning Will flies out for a business trip to Florida, Iris’s happy world comes to an abrupt end as she finds out that her husband was on the roster of a crashed plane going to Seattle. Grief-stricken and confused, Iris sets out to uncover the mystery behind her husband’s flight and to find out what else her husband has lied to her about. Good suspense...ending weak... ( )
  creighley | Mar 5, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,909,502 books! | Top bar: Always visible