Did I Mention I Miss You? (Did I Mention I…

Did I Mention I Miss You? (Did I Mention I Love You (DIMILY), 3) (edition 2016)

by Estelle Maskame (Author)

Series: DIMILY (3)

In Did I Mention I Miss You?, the explosive finale to Wattpad senstation Estelle Maskame's DIMILY trilogy: three unforgettable summers of secrets, heartbreak, and forbidden romance. It's been a year since Eden last spoke to Tyler. After his sudden departure, she left for Chicago for college and found a new boyfriend-someone who (hopefully) won't run when things get tough, like Tyler did. But as school breaks up for the summer, she heads back to Los Angeles. And she's not the only one with that idea... Despite their break-up, Tyler's determined to rekindle what they once had. He's restarted his life and he wants her in it. Eden's not sure where to begin in finally forgiving him. But when a tragedy draws them together, Eden must search her heart and decide if Tyler is worth the risk once and for all. The DIMILY Trilogy: Did I Mention I Love You? (Book 1) Did I Mention I Need You? (Book 2) Did I Mention I Miss You? (Book 3)… (more)
Member:MiriamPatino
Title:Did I Mention I Miss You? (Did I Mention I Love You (DIMILY), 3)
Authors:Estelle Maskame (Author)
Info:Sourcebooks Fire (2016), 352 pages

Work Information

Did I Mention I Miss You? (Did I Mention I Love You (DIMILY)) by Estelle Maskame

-- Want to know if the whole series is worth reading? Read my overall review of the whole series at seriesousbookreviews.com! Spoiler Free!

**I received a copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

I had high expectations for this finale. Everything has been building for this book and I couldn't wait to dive in!

And it was perfect! This was exactly what I wanted in this final book.

The proof of character growth that we got here was fantastic. These aren't the same characters we had in DIMILY. They've grown and it's shown here perfectly. I loved watching Eden mature into the young woman she becomes. I wasn't a big fan of hers at the start of this series but I've really grown to like who she has transformed into before my eyes.

And Tyler has the same great progression as well. Perhaps even more so.

I felt every range of emotions reading this book; in a completely great way. If you had asked me when I picked up DIMILY (where I watched these immature teenagers rebel with so much angst), I would have said "no". But it's amazing how much I fell in love with these two and their journey the more invested I became in this series.

This book hit all the right notes and I have no doubt in my mind that fans of this series will LOVE this final novel.

I know I sure did!

Full Review: http://wp.me/p7hLUw-1ov
Actual Rating: 5/5
  seriesousbooks | Feb 7, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

DIMILY (3)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,144,471 books! | Top bar: Always visible