Arcanum Unbounded: The Cosmere Collection…

Arcanum Unbounded: The Cosmere Collection (The Kharkanas Trilogy (3)) (edition 2016)

by Brandon Sanderson (Author)

Member:rayrile
Title:Arcanum Unbounded: The Cosmere Collection (The Kharkanas Trilogy (3))
Authors:Brandon Sanderson (Author)
Info:Tor Books (2016), Edition: Illustrated, 672 pages
Collections:Switzerland, Your library

The Eleventh Metal (Mistborn, #0.5) by Brandon Sanderson

A nice collection of shorts stories, revisiting worlds and characters to see what was happening while major event unfolded in the main series, as well as introducing new worlds and characters to the Cosmere. ( )
  ShreyasDeshpande | Oct 24, 2020 |
Dwelling on flowers
certainly won't help you fight
mope after you've won. ( )
  Eggpants | Jun 25, 2020 |
76 points/100 (4 stars/5).

Kelsier and Gemmel go on a mission of utmost importance: training Kelsier.

Well, I have no clue what just happened, but I was incredibly interested in it. I can just tell Kelsier is going to be a fun character to read about in Mistborn.

This short story introduced a bunch of things in such rapid succession that it was hard to figure out...well... anything at all. Lots of new concepts at breakneck speed. And, I fell in love with Kelsier instantly. I really just have no idea what happened at all. I suspect that if I went back and read this again after the trilogy, I would get a lot more out of it than I did before the series.
  keikii | Jan 23, 2020 |
Short and sweet. Certainly wasn't a bad little story, and it was interesting to see a less competent Kelsier. ( )
  EdwardL95 | Jan 7, 2020 |
Never was a fan of Kelsier as a POV, even in SPOILER!!. The prose can be amateurish, characteristic of early Sanderson, relying on a lot of telling and not showing. Otherwise good fun, and Gemmel is an interesting character. ( )
  sigma16 | Dec 5, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,599,600 books! | Top bar: Always visible