The Bad Guys in Mission Unpluckable (The Bad…

The Bad Guys in Mission Unpluckable (The Bad Guys #2) (2) (edition 2017)

by Aaron Blabey (Author)

Series: The Bad Guys (2)

Still yearning to be seen as heroes, Wolf, Shark, Snake, and Piranha set out to rescue ten thousand chickens from a high-tech cage farm--but one unexpected problem is Mr. Snake himself, also known as "The Chicken Swallower."
Member:Zakk11fortnite
Title:The Bad Guys in Mission Unpluckable (The Bad Guys #2) (2)
Authors:Aaron Blabey (Author)
Info:Scholastic Press (2017), Edition: Illustrated, 144 pages

Work Information

The Bad Guys in Mission Unpluckable by Aaron Blabey

This time Mr. Wolf decides to bring in help for them rescue 10,000 chickens. A tarantula spider is the greatest hacker and will help them. Mr. Shark is scared of spiders so how will this work? On top of that they cannot touch the walls or floor and there are laser beams. Any of which will set off alarms. How will they rescue these chickens?

I laughed out loud as Mr. Wolf explains how this will all work. I howled when Legs, the tarantula, explained what they had to do. I loved when Wolf showed Snake what he would do. This is so much fun. These guys are crazy and always up against the law. Somehow they make it work but it is close. I also loved the tricked up car Legs gave them. I hope he sticks around. I look forward to more of The Bad Guys. ( )
  Sheila1957 | May 4, 2022 |
So, it seems like each Bad Guy episode will end on a cliff hanger. That's cool.

Mission Unpluckable picks up right where episode one ended. It's amazing, with those first pages. You see how easy misconceptions develop. The "Good Guy Club" believes they were out doing good. Trying to reform their image. But that is not the story the news media shares. (a familiar story) They are described as vandalizing monsters who crashed into the local dog pound and scared those poor homeless pups into running for safety.

In this next installment, we meet a new recruit, Legs. Who do we know with tons of legs? A tarantula. God, my skin is crawling typing that. But that's Legs. Our new tech wiz is hanging out with the Good Guy club and helping them hack computers and do all sorts of things I can't possibly imagine as a "human" with opposable thumbs.

This read just as swiftly for the adult reader as the first one. But I stand by my comments about it being engaging for a juvenile who is just learning to grasp the concept of chapter books. Again, the illustrations were hilarious. It would keep a child entertained, most definitely. ( )
  RayRosa | Feb 18, 2022 |
Donated by Reece Noll
  icelibrary | Jan 29, 2020 |
The baddest bunch of do-gooders in town try to rescue 10,000 chickens from a high-tech cage farm guarded by lasers. Book #2
  NMiller22 | Aug 15, 2019 |
I finished book one and had to go buy book 2 and 4. For some reason I have owned book 3 for a while. This time the crew of a wolf, a shark, a snake, and a piranha, are adding a tech savvy Spider. They will need it’s help to break into the chicken farm and free 10,000 cluckers. But do those cluckers really want to be rescued? Find out in this laugh out loud book that picks up right where book 1 left off. ( )
  LibrarianRyan | Jul 30, 2019 |
Panic at the pound!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,014,585 books! | Top bar: Always visible