Spencer Cohen, Book Three (Spencer Cohen,…

Spencer Cohen, Book Three (Spencer Cohen, #3) (edition 2016)

by N.R. Walker

Series: Spencer Cohen (3)

Learning to be in a committed relationship has been easy for Spencer. In fact, too easy. Andrew has fit into his life seamlessly. Spencer's let go of his insecurities and hang-ups, and he and Andrew are enjoying where things are headed.For the first time in years, Spencer's life is unbelievably perfect.Andrew overthinks everything. So when Spencer gets a phone call from Australia, he's certain Spencer will push him away.But instead of driving them apart, maybe it will solidify what they already have. Maybe Spencer will depend on Andrew more than ever. Maybe the Spencer Cohen story will come full circle, and maybe, just maybe, Spencer will have the happily ever after he never thought possible.… (more)
Member:Stephan24
Title:Spencer Cohen, Book Three (Spencer Cohen, #3)
Authors:N.R. Walker
Info:BlueHeart Press, Kindle Edition, 202 pages
Rating:*****

Spencer Cohen, Book Three by N. R. Walker (Author)

[4.5] The epilogue was perfect! A beautiful conclusion to a wonderful series remarkable in its complex simplicity. I enjoyed delving deeper into Spencer and Andrew's emotional connection, and I appreciate the book covers even more now that I know exactly what they represent. ( )
  loqiton | Aug 1, 2021 |
A cute little low-angst series that lagged a little in the middle but finished well. ( )
  Aug3Zimm | Jul 20, 2021 |
I haven't enjoyed this book as much as I thought I would.
N.R. Walker usually does sweet and sexy very well, but in this series I feel like it was basically one sweet scene after another with not much else going on in between. ( )
  NannyOgg13 | Mar 27, 2021 |
Great series. Great characters. Great writing.

Now if I could only find a non-amazon edition of book 4! ( )
  Bookbee1 | Jun 23, 2020 |
This was a roller-coaster of emotions. I'm glad parents weren't involved but family still was a big part of a story. Loved it and can't believe it's already ended. ( )
  Alevis | May 17, 2020 |

Walker, N. R.Authorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Leslie, JoelNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,694,790 books! | Top bar: Always visible