Lost Girl: Season 1 by John Fawcett

Lost Girl: Season 1 (2010)

by John Fawcett

151921,600 (4.5)None

I can't believe I just found out about this series in December of 2015, when I borrowed it from a friend.

I watch this season in one sitting. I couldn't stop.

This series has an interesting twist with what would happen when a succubus isn't raise by her fae parents. But by normal human parents instead.

I'm trying to get some friends like me who love the fantasy/mythical stuff as much as I do to watch. ( )
  DaffiMere | Jan 1, 2016 |

"Bo is a gorgeous renegade. An irresistible beauty. And a deadly succubus. For years, she had no idea what she was or why every new lover died in the throes of passion. She fled one corpse after another until a chance encounter with the puckish thief Kenzi exposed Bo's existence to the Fae. This ancient society of supernatural beings exists outside the realm of mere mortals. Within their world, there are only two sides: Light and Dark. Each member of the Fae must choose who they will serve. But not Bo. Driven to discover who she really is, Bo vows to live on her own terms even if it means existing in the abyss between darkness and light. With the help of the mischievous, but loyal, Kenzi, the handsome shapeshifter Dyson, and the beautiful human scientist Lauren, Bo will use her powers of seduction to unravel the riddle of her mysterious past"--Container insert.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,806,336 books! | Top bar: Always visible