The Alpha's She-Wolf by K.S. Martin

by K.S. Martin

312,991,644 (1.75)None
Recently added byLauraLusReviews
pnr (1) shifter (1)

The Alpha’s She-Wolf is actually about two sisters who find their mates but only one of the sisters is at the for front of the story while the other is more of a back-ground character.

I apologize for taking so long to get this review written, it seems I was attacked with a case of writer’s block and have been painfully fighting my way through it to get this far into this review.

The story line for the most part was interesting and I enjoyed most of it. The romance between Shauna and Connor was most entertaining. I also enjoyed the twist that came with Naomi and one of Connor’s brothers. I wasn’t too crazy about the twist with Victor, it seemed like it was thrown in at the last minute to add extra drama and reading material. Maybe if Victor had been glimpsed earlier causing trouble then maybe it would felt like it meshed better with the story line. Especially as he seemed to already be clued into Shauna and Naomi’s family tree and heritage. With these thoughts on The Alpha’s She-Wolf have me thinking a three-star rating would be a appropriate for that but then I count the edits which brings me to that part where I argue with myself (yet again) about creating a separate rating for the edits a lone which brings me to considering and overall rating for all those things. Sometimes this argument with myself makes me nuts. Ok, sorry back to the edits; the most popular editing issues in this book were missing quote marks and missing words. For those and the other edits that I found the three-star, review I would love to give this book, will actually be a one-star review.

K. S. Martin if you happen to read this review I want you to know that it truly pains me to give you a one-star review as you are one of my favorite writers.

This review posting contains the body of the review, which is only a portion of the original review which is posted here http://lauralusbookreviews.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-alphas-she-wolf-by-k-s-marti... ( )
  LauraLusReviews | Mar 11, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,743,588 books! | Top bar: Always visible