HomeGroupsTalkExplore

NIV, Bible for Teen Girls, Hardcover:…

NIV, Bible for Teen Girls, Hardcover: Growing in Faith, Hope, and Love (edition 2015)

by Zondervan (Author)

1311,315,187 (4.67)None
Support her personal devotion time with tools and insights from leading authors and Christian thinkers like Bethany Hamilton, Annie F. Downs, Christine Caine, and more The NIV Bible for Teen Girls, designed specifically for girls ages 13 to 18, is for real teenage girls with real lives. Packed with daily readings, highlighted promises of God, challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussion about the realities of life, this Bible is designed to help teen girls grow in faith, hope, and love. The NIV Bible for Teen Girls is as sincere about her walk with God as you are, helping her discover God's will for all areas of her life, including relating to family, dealing with friends, work, sports, guys, and so much more. Features: Complete text of the accurate, readable and clear New International Version (NIV) Daily readings for teen girls by popular Christian female authors (Annie F. Downs, Bekah Hamrick Martin, Christine Caine, Crystal Kirgiss, Bethany Hamilton, Nicole Weider, Elsa Kok Colopy, Denise Van Eck and more) Character profiles of women in the Bible Book introductions for each book of the Bible Highlighted promises of God are verses worth remembering A concordance to help find verses and topics 8.5-point type size… (more)
Member:NeenaA
Title:NIV, Bible for Teen Girls, Hardcover: Growing in Faith, Hope, and Love
Authors:Zondervan (Author)
Info:Zondervan (2015), 1728 pages
Rating:*****

Work Information

NIV, Bible for Teen Girls, Hardcover: Growing in Faith, Hope, and Love by Zondervan

I loved this Bible, and it is just perfect for teen girls. I love the devotions with the background being in a pink coloring just for the girly girl in us all, even adult women would love this Bible. I like that it has an index for the girls to be able to go to a particular devotion to read. It also contains an index of Women in the Bible, which I thought was a great idea since this Bible is for young girls in today's world. In addition, of course a topic index which is very helpful for young girls to find where to read about hope, faith, forgiveness, etc.

Whatever is going on in your daughter, granddaughter, or niece’s etc. life they will be able to find what they should read in order to help them overcome their fears, and give them courage to walk through it with God by their side. Each book of the Bible tells the reader what it is about before they proceed to read on. It also contains a concordance, which will be very useful to them as well. It is just a wonderful Bible for young girls to have; it offers some wonderful resources for our teen girls in today's rough world. In addition, the daily readings in this Bible are from some wonderful women of God, just to name a few of them are, Nicole Weider, Rebekah Hamrick, and many more.

I would recommend this book to anyone with a tween/teen girl, or adult women, because I thoroughly enjoyed this Bible for myself. I received this book free from Zondervan part of the BookLook Bloggers program, for my honest and un-biased opinion. ( )
  JKJ94 | Oct 30, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,756,289 books! | Top bar: Always visible