I've Loved These Days: Abigail Phelps, Book…

I've Loved These Days: Abigail Phelps, Book One (Volume 1)

by Bethany Turner

711,738,282 (5)None
"The very first time you met me you knew that he would never be the same again, didn't you? For the record, I was never the same again either. And while times have changed and opportunities have been lost, I still know in my heart of hearts that I never will be. But we can't go back, and we can't undo. What's more, I don't really want to. While my life is not perfect, it is uniquely, ridiculously mine, and I would not trade it."Abigail Phelps has written her memoirs, but the world has never heard of her. So why should anyone care? Perhaps no one would, if the letter in which Abigail reflects on changing times and lost opportunities weren't addressed to Jacqueline Onassis, and the man who would never be the same weren't John F. Kennedy Jr.Put aside all you think you know and jump into the greatest love story the world has never known.… (more)

A Review of “I’ve Loved These Days” by Bethany Turner

Review by Linda Zagon

"I've Loved These Days" by Bethany Turner is a charming enjoyable novel with complex and complicated characters.

The genres of this novel are Fiction,Women’s Fiction and Chick Literature with a touch of romance.

I find that Bethany Turner has written a unique, witty, atypical novel with complex and complicated characters. I enjoyed the descriptions of most of the characters and I appreciate the originality of this story.

We are introduced to Abigail Phelps as two orderlies bring her restrained to Psychiatrist.

Alec B. Redmond. Abigail tearfully insists that she is threatened by Ted Kennedy and he has ruined her life. Dr. Alec B Redmond makes the diagnosis of a “mixed type delusion disorder.” The Doctor tells Abigail to write down her delusions in story form and keep them separate from her life in reality.

What is intriguing is that Abigail has written those stories as a memoir in novel form.

As the Psychiatrist reads Abigail’s book he is surprised. What has him so amazed?

In Abigail’s memoirs, she is an international ice skating sensation. She jumps and dances with real celebrities, and is very close to one.

Abigail also meets and becomes friends with famous actors.

The author makes every detail seem so real, that one can be left to wonder what is real and what is not. I was disappointed that the book ended and wanted to see more. This is a light and enjoyable read. I enjoyed this book and would recommend it! ( )
  teachlz | Feb 26, 2017 |

Bethany Turner is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,601,996 books! | Top bar: Always visible