Five Little Monkeys Wash the Car by Eileen…

Five Little Monkeys Wash the Car (edition 2004)

by Eileen Christelow (Author)

Series: Five Little Monkeys (book 5)

Five little monkeys wash the family car before trying to sell it, but that is only the beginning of their adventures with the old heap.
Member:andway
Title:Five Little Monkeys Wash the Car
Authors:Eileen Christelow (Author)
Info:Clarion Books (2004), Edition: Reprint, 40 pages

Five Little Monkeys Wash the Car by Eileen Christelow

This is from a wonderful series that entains children easily. I liked this one because it made me giggle a bit. My kids loved the monkey's and how they did things. I liked how the story was about helping out mom so a lesson can be taught here as well. Cute and intertaining pictures. This series of books by Eileen Christelow really should be in every young childs personal library. ( )
  OurWolvesDen | Mar 29, 2020 |
This was a really cute book. Once again, Christelow used repetition and rhyming throughout the book. I love rhymes because I think they're catchy and kids enjoy hearing them. I thought it was humorous that crocodiles bought a car with a check, but I guess that's why it's fiction (Haha!). ( )
  cedauzat | Mar 10, 2017 |
discuss the silly adventures of the 5 little monkeys trying to wash a car. very silly with crocodiles and other silly animals.
2 books
  TUCC | Oct 10, 2016 |
The five little monkeys are at it again, but this time they are getting their car ready to sell. An encounter with a group of crocodiles in the swamp leaves them wondering what to do, but one little monkey has a great idea!
  troberts719 | Aug 10, 2015 |
Picture book. This story shows great team work between the monkeys. I would use this story in younger grades to show students how they can work together through a problem. ( )
  lah030 | Nov 5, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,313,632 books! | Top bar: Always visible