Tiny Treats 2: A St. Patrick's Day Collection

by Trish Milburn (Editor), Jeanne Adams (Contributor), Jenna Bennett (Contributor), Lindsey Brookes (Contributor), Sydney Carroll (Contributor)16 more, Natalie J. Damschroder (Contributor), Maureen Hardegree (Contributor), Sophia Henry (Contributor), Joan Kayse (Contributor), Sally Kilpatrick (Contributor), Janice Lynn (Contributor), Monica McCabe (Contributor), Heather McGovern (Contributor), Tanya Michaels (Contributor), Michelle Monkou (Contributor), Nancy Northcott (Contributor), Nicki Salcedo (Contributor), D. B. Sieders (Contributor), Anna Sugden (Contributor), Jody Wallace (Contributor), Lori Waters (Contributor)

Series: Starfish Shores ("Lucky Day"), The Light Mage Wars ("Green Beer", # 4.7)

711,972,664 (3)None

"For this full book I give it 3.4 out of 5 stars, each story was charming in its own way. I enjoyed the glimpses that we got of all the characters ... just some stories I wish were fleshed out a little more than others. Overall, I definitely recommend this anthology to any romance reader, especially for those who want to get into the "St. Patrick's Day spirit." "

Read more of this review, individual reviews for each story, and THREE TEASERS here: https://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2020/02/made-grade-tiny-treats-2-st-p... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Feb 25, 2020 |

Sugden, AnnaContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Wallace, JodyContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Waters, LoriContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

The Light Mage Wars ("Green Beer", # 4.7)
Starfish Shores ("Lucky Day")

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,482,413 books! | Top bar: Always visible