Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians) by…

Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians) (edition 2022)

by Ruby Dixon (Author)

As one of the few humans stranded on the ice planet, I should be happy that I have a new home. Human women are treasured here, and one alien in particular has made it clear that he wants me. It's hard to push away the sexy, flirtatious Aehako, when all I want to do is grab him by his horns and insist he take me to his furs. But I've got a terrible secret-the aliens who abducted me are back, and thanks to the translator in my ear, they can find me. My presence here endangers everyone... but can I give up my new life and the man I want more than anything? Contains mature themes.… (more)
Member:wimew111
Title:Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians)
Authors:Ruby Dixon (Author)
Info:Berkley (2022), Edition: Special Edition, 336 pages
Collections:read/owned, Your library

Work Information

Barbarian Lover by Ruby Dixon

This is a cute book with a pessimistic heroine and an optimistic hero. I like both of them and they're really cute together. The plot was alright, but there were a couple times when characters made stupid decisions or bad assumptions that were kind of annoying.

I generally love Ruby Dixon's space pirate books more than her space barbarian ones, but beggers can't be choosers and I'm all out of new space pirate books. ( )
  zeronetwo | May 14, 2024 |
I cannot believe how much I am enjoying this series. I adored the couple in this one. They were so cute. Kira trying to fight her attaction because she felt Aehako better was so sweet. And him wanting her not because he was obligated to, but because he flat out loved her. The return of the little green kidnappers was a nice twist to the story. I'm lokibg forward to whatever is next. ( )
  ViragoReads | May 17, 2023 |
What I liked about this one was how the two chose each other, despite the resonance. And of course the biggest question is… Where is Harlow? ( )
  NickyM96 | Nov 21, 2022 |
Finally! A picture that more accurately shows the height difference... as a short woman married to a tall man sometimes the inaccuracy in what will work can drive me nuts. Ruby is doing a pretty good job of keeping that to a minimum. ( )
  LadyTi | Nov 7, 2022 |
I know what you are going to say. Four stars for that goofy thing? But I'm grading it against other short sci fi romances. And let me tell you, it is way better than most offerings out there. The world building remained consistent with the previous two volumes. This one had quite a bit of action and a lot of relationship building. A fun little series with alien men and human women and an interesting symbiont. I'll definitely be reading the next one. ( )
  Luziadovalongo | Jul 14, 2022 |

Ruby Dixonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Jackson, HollieNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lloyd, MasonNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Kim, JoAnn, and Dawn, who selflessly wrangle
the Blue Barbarian Babes group on Facebook.
Thank you for all that you do!
You three might be the only people on the Internet more
pumped to talk about barbarians than I am.☺
Two caves over, I hear the wet sound of sex, and a woman's whimper.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,106,485 books! | Top bar: Always visible