Three Little Mistakes (The Blindfold Club…

Three Little Mistakes (The Blindfold Club Book 3) (edition 2015)

by Nikki Sloane (Author)

Series: The Blindfold Club (3)

I sell sex, sin, and pleasure, but it isn't just my business, it's my entire life. I get off on the power of controlling it all. She's the one woman I can't have. She threatens everything, and yet I can't stay away. There's a beautiful, sexual creature inside this timid girl that's desperate to claw its way out. I'm going to set it free, even if it brings my empire tumbling down. I have to believe she'll be worth all the little mistakes I've made.… (more)
Member:MorganVenus
Title:Three Little Mistakes (The Blindfold Club Book 3)
Authors:Nikki Sloane (Author)
Info:(2015), 298 pages
Collections:Wishlist, Read but unowned
Rating:*****

Work Information

Three Little Mistakes (The Blindfold Club) (Volume 3) by Nikki Sloane

Purchase Amazon March 6, 2022
  bodebeabay | Sep 25, 2022 |
If you liked the previous books in the series, you'll probably like this one

I didn't like Joseph and Noemi as much as the couples in the previous books, but Nikki Sloane writes good romance and great sex.

"The Blindfold Club" is a series of stand-alone romance novels, so cliffhangers and each book so far has had a HEA for a different couple, though characters are common between books. I recommend starting the series from the beginning, if you like the first two books you'll probably enjoy this one. ( )
  anxovert | Jun 10, 2019 |
Completed 10/10/17 ( )
  ERose207 | Oct 10, 2017 |
DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: I sell sex, sin, and pleasure, but it isn’t just my business, it’s my entire life. I get off on the power of controlling it all.

She’s the one woman I can’t have.

She threatens everything, and yet I can’t stay away. There’s a beautiful, sexual creature inside this timid girl that’s desperate to claw its way out. I’m going to set it free, even if it brings my empire tumbling down.

I have to believe she’ll be worth all the little mistakes I’ve made. ( )
  treehousereader | Jun 23, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,941,101 books! | Top bar: Always visible