dismiss

Easy Kisses (2016)

by Kristen Proby

Series: Boudreaux [Proby] (4)

201827,979 (3.8)None
Simon Danbury is motivational speaker for women about love, self-esteem, dating and career building skills. He seemingly has everything a man could want but his own love life is a giant, sexy mess. Charly Boudreaux reluctantly goes to this touchy-feely seminar with her sister. She's the one who has her life together with a great career, amazing family, nice home, and loyal friends ... without a man in her life and she doesn't need one. What she learns is that Simon isn't really spouting crap, and when he smiles at her, the butterflies are ridiculous. Never mixing business with pleasure, Simon finds Charly, a bright spot in a universe that's been dark for too long. But will he be able to resist her? And why would he want to?… (more)

This was cute and sweet and sexy like the other books in the series. I didn't love Simon and Charlie quite as much as the other couples. Maybe it was how mean Simon was to her, I'm not sure. I did like seeing the other siblings and their partners and I just want Savannah and Ben to get together already!! The Louisiana accent is nice to listen to and I love the family dynamic of these books. ( )
  AlyP59 | Apr 25, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 149,069,868 books! | Top bar: Always visible