HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Back to the 80s: 1980s Fads and Fashion…

by Lightburst Media (Author)

Relax, Unwind, De-Stress, and Color In Your Dreams With These 35 Radical 80s Fashion Illustrations. Imagine putting on some 80s tunes and sitting down to relax and color your way through the fad and fashions of the 1980s. These detailed illustrations will teleport you back to the 1980s where leotards, leggings, side ponytails, jean jackets, jelly shoes, high-tops, hair bands, track suits, boom boxes, hip hop, crimped hair, and shoulder pads reigned Pick a page that jumps out to you and let the fun begin LightBurst Media is committed to bringing you fun and unique adult coloring books for you to relax and enjoy We are quickly becoming a favorite adult coloring book brand and hope you enjoy our coloring books What you can expect from Back to the 80s: FUN hand-drawn fashion pages, no computer generated or stock images here Clothing, hair styles, accessories and fads from 1980-1989 Images printed single sided Detailed stress relieving designs perfect for both Adults and Teens A great gift for people that like 80s stuff, grew up in the 80s or like retro fashion Bonus: A 80s playlist(both printed and on spotify) of radical iconic 80s tunes Pick up your copy of Back to the 80s today for a fun way to relax and unwind… (more)
Member:smeslater
Title:Back to the 80s: 1980s Fads and Fashion Coloring Book: Adult Coloring Books Fashion. (Volume 1)
Authors:Lightburst Media (Author)
Info:LightBurst Media (2016), 88 pages

Work Information

Back to the 80s: 1980s Fads and Fashion Coloring Book: Adult Coloring Books Fashion, 80s Coloring Book, 1980s Coloring Book, Fashion Coloring Book ... Fashion Coloring Book for Adults) (Volume 1) by LightBurst Media

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I loved the nostalgia of this since I was young in the 80's I only got the tail end of the fashion but from watching music videos and 80's movies it was neat to be able to color in for this time period. It was beautifully drawn and the ebook was nice to be able to play around with different colors on the same picture. ( )
  rayneofdarkness | Jun 27, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
These coloring pages are fun to color My grandkids are enjoying them also. ( )
  smeslater | Dec 22, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I'm super excited to color a lot of these pages. It even has a cool playlist in the front! ( )
  brittanygates | Nov 2, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This coloring book is perfect for any child of the 80's - Lisa Frank! Cabbage Patch! And a play list on Spotify. What more can you ask for. ( )
  jzibart | Sep 25, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Are you nostalgic for the eighties? Then this colouring book is for you! Too young to remember the eighties? It was shoulder pads, big hair, big boom boxes, Rubik's Cubes, pinball and Atari, Lisa Frank, Cabbage Patch Dolls, Flashdance, and roller skating. LightBurst Media presents a blast from the past with this rad colouring book (eighties slang, look it up!).
Also includes a playlist of eighties songs to play while you are colouring (although I was surprised that Cool & the Gang's 'Celebration' was not included on it, nor some of my favourites such as 'Heart of Glass' by Blondie, Patrick Benatar's 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot').

LightBurst also has published Fashion Forward: 1960's Fashion Coloring Book for Adults and Groovy 70S, both to which I look forward to getting at some point. ( )
  TheCelticSelkie | Sep 22, 2016 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

LightBurst Media's book Back to the 80s: 1980s Fads and Fashion Coloring Book was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

LightBurst Media is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,927,788 books! | Top bar: Always visible