Full Tilt: Volume 1 (Full Tilt Duet) by Emma…

Full Tilt: Volume 1 (Full Tilt Duet) (edition 2016)

by Emma Scott (Author)

Series: Full Tilt Duology (1)

Kacey Dawson has always lived life on the edge-impulsively, sometimes recklessly. And now, as lead guitarist for a hot up-and-coming band, she is poised at the brink of fame and fortune. But she is torn between wanting to be a serious musician, and the demons that lure her down the glittering, but alcohol-soaked path of rock stardom. A wrecked concert in Las Vegas threatens to ruin her career entirely. She wakes up with the hangover from hell and no memory of the night before, or how she ended up on her limo driver's couch . . . Jonah Fletcher is running out of time. He knows his situation is hopeless, and he's vowed to make the most of the handful of months he has left to him. His plans include seeing the opening of his glass installation at a prestigious art gallery . . . they do not include falling in love with a wild, tempestuous rock musician who wound up passed out on his couch. Jonah sees that Kacey is on a path to self-destruction. He lets her crash with him for a few days to dry out and get her head on straight. But neither of them expected the deep connection they felt, or how that connection could grow so fast from friendship into something more.… (more)
Member:MyssLetalis
Title:Full Tilt: Volume 1 (Full Tilt Duet)
Authors:Emma Scott (Author)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2016), 381 pages

Work Information

Full Tilt by Emma Scott

A bittersweet love story that you can see coming, but love nonetheless. I really enjoyed some of the language and for being a heavy book, appreciated that it seemed to disengage from the intensity every so often. This is part 1, but something tells me I will have ended up just fine without #2. ( )
  samnreader | Jun 27, 2020 |
Emma Scott is a talented writer. The relationship between Jonah and Kasey was believable even though it was so short. I don't usually read books that I know are going to be very heart wrenching and sad. This was definitely that. ( )
  sdbookhound | Apr 20, 2019 |
A million ugly cry stars

What would you do for love? Would you give anything to have it? Even if it wasn't going to be for ever? This book. Holy hell. This book changed me. I didn't think anything could make me cry harder than the book Bright Side. I was wrong. I just went through a box of Kleenex and had to pause my reading more times than I can count because I couldn't see through my tears. Yet, my heart is full. Of joy, of a new perspective, of gratitude, and of love. It might be a mess and full of pain but it's still beating. Reminding me that love is unconditional and it's messy and real.

I will have to add to this review later when I'm not a blubbering mess. ( )
  MagicalRi | Apr 15, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,773,659 books! | Top bar: Always visible