The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective by…

The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective (2001)

by Richard Rohr

319352,852 (3.98)1

Very helpful explanations about the Enneagram personality system from a Christian perspective. It doesn't have the useful questionnaires that some of the other books do, but is still an interesting read. Particularly helpful to learn about how different types tend to prefer different styles of worship. ( )
  SueinCyprus | Jan 26, 2016 |
This is a wonderful book that merges psychology and theology to provide a framework for the different schemas people have and explains that people don't all the view and interact with the world in the same way. The book helps to explain why certain people act the way they do, are motivated to do specific things, and why some people get along better than others. The entire theory is based around core sins/ virtues and what people need to do to become balanced and healthy. Having read a lot of psychology and theology, I really enjoyed the way this book was put together and the theory explained. ( )
  Neftzger | Jul 7, 2013 |
Book is missing
  OlympicView | Jul 26, 2012 |
I am afraid to drive the demons from my life, lest the angels also flee.
-- R. M. Rilke
And God showed me that sin will be no shame, but somehow honor for humanity....God's goodness makes the contrariness which is in us very profitable for us.
-- Blessed Julian of Norwich
The angels of darkness must disguise themselves as angels of light.
-- 2 Corinthians 11:14.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0824519507, Paperback)

Richard Rohr and Andrea Ebert's runaway best-seller shows both the basic logic of the Enneagram and its harmony with the core truths of Christian thought from the time of the early Church forward.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:37 -0400)

Richard Rohr and Andrea Ebert's runaway best-seller shows both the basic logic of the Enneagram and its harmony with the core truths of Christian thought from the time of the early Church forward.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,345,875 books! | Top bar: Always visible