Earth 2 (2012-) #4 by James Robinson

Earth 2 (2012-) #4

by James Robinson

115,720,724 (5)None
Recently added byDoctorFate

With Hawkgirl introduced, Robinson completes his own version of the Trinity, after reintroducing Flash and Green Lantern in the previous issues. Besides having Kendra back as a strong character, Al Pratt is introduced as well, and this is one of the best takes on the Atom that I have read. Robinson merges Al Pratt, his son Damage, and godson Atom Smasher into sergeant Pratt, bringing the legacy of the character back to were it originated. The re-imagination of characters from the JSA has not been disappointing so far. ( )
  DoctorFate | Jul 20, 2016 |
Crazy. I can sense it... Exactly where I need to be. As suddenly as I got my powers... the earth got sick. The cause of it... like a cancer that draws me, and I know... that I must destroy it.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,986,719 books! | Top bar: Always visible