The Second Season by Heather Chapman

The Second Season

by Heather Chapman

512,100,885 (3)None

'The Second Season' is one of those well-written and well-rounded books that will give you a lot of background not only of the characters you're meeting but of the era they're in.

If you like your regency romance to be clean and humorous, this one's for you. If you're interested in in-depth characters and their motivations as well as secondary characters' then this read is definitely for you. Caroline's story wasn't the only story that was told or that was interesting. The reader is allowed a look into the whole family dynamic and it was very fascinating watching them act and react to multiple situations.

The author has tried, and in my opinion succeeded, to paint us an honest portrait of a regency family and life. The players all feel real rather than caricatures of their time.

I hope you give this story a try. I think you'll find it enlightening and fun.

Melanie for b2b

Complimentary copy provided by the author
  bookworm2bookworm | Mar 30, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,616,080 books! | Top bar: Always visible