Love Me, Love Me Not, Vol. 3 (3) by Io…

Love Me, Love Me Not, Vol. 3 (3) (edition 2020)

by Io Sakisaka (Author)

523488,912 (4)None
"Love and friendship have become quite complicated for these four friends. Akari finds herself attracted to Kazuomi even though he's very different from her usual type, but he seems completely uninterested in love. When Rio learns that Akari likes Kazuomi, his state of mind makes Yuna's heart ache."--Back cover.… (more)
Member:bayboi55
Title:Love Me, Love Me Not, Vol. 3 (3)
Authors:Io Sakisaka (Author)
Info:VIZ Media LLC (2020), 184 pages
Collections:Manga, Your library
Rating:***

Work Information

Love Me, Love Me Not, Vol. 3 by Io Sakisaka

Love Me, Love Me Not, Volume 3 is a cute romance brought to us again by VIZ.

If you love adorable, fluffy romance and drama, this book is perfect for you! It's a super sweet high school, YA influenced romance. It's utterly adorable and kind of a guilty pleasure read.

Three out of five stars.

Thank you to NetGalley and VIZ for providing me a free copy of this book in exchange of an honest review. ( )
  Briars_Reviews | Aug 4, 2023 |
So cute and heartwarming. I always enjoy the friendship between Akari and Yuna, and how they are slowly developing and trying new things. Akari and Inui are making progress! But Rio needs to give up. I know it adds to the shoujo, forbidden-love pangs and that he had feelings for her before their parents married, but no one wants step-sibling shenanigans (this isn’t Life with Derek, boo).

Anyway, onto volume 4.

DestDest | Oct 18, 2020 |
Chapters 09 - 12: This series is really picking up and I am enjoying seeing how all the characters and their various relationships / friendships are continuing to develop. I am really looking forward to reading the next volume since this one left off with a bit of a cliffhanger. ( )
  Chelsea_K | Aug 16, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,917,952 books! | Top bar: Always visible