#saveozstories

by Richard Flanagan

23None865,484NoneNone
"Australians deserve that their lives, experiences, country and culture be reflected in the literature that they read.' -Tom Keneally. #SaveOzStories is a gift to book lovers from Australia's finest writers and the industry that supports them. David Malouf, Tim Winton, Jackie French and many more of our best writers have come together to issue a clarion call to all Australian citizens to defend writers and writing. If politicians have their way we will be the only nation to give away our right to tell our own stories. If you think a world without the next Richard Flanagan, Di Morrissey or Andy Griffiths will be a poorer one, then read this collection of impassioned arguments from our most esteemed wordsmiths. Contributors include Geraldine Brooks, Isobelle Carmody, Peter FitzSimons, Richard Flanagan, Jackie French, Anna Funder, Nikki Gemmell, Morris Gleitzman, Kate Grenville, Andy Griffiths, Jane Harper, Chloe Hooper, Toni Jordan, Thomas Keneally, David Malouf, Monica McInerney, Alex Miller, Frank Moorhouse, Matthew Reilly, Michael Rowbotham, Magda Szubanski, Christos Tsiolkas and Tim Winton."… (more)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,145,047 books! | Top bar: Always visible