Someday the Rabbi Will Leave (The Rabbi…

Someday the Rabbi Will Leave (The Rabbi Small Mysteries Book 9) (original 1985; edition 2015)

by Harry Kemelman (Author)

Series: Rabbi Small (8)

The new president of the temple is a prominent businessman who is used to his orders being obeyed. The rabbi's adherence to tradition clashes with the new president's requests. Meanwhile, a young member of the congregation is charged with hit-and-run and Rabbi Small must try to help while maintaining his position in the temple.… (more)
Member:Colonino
Title:Someday the Rabbi Will Leave (The Rabbi Small Mysteries Book 9)
Authors:Harry Kemelman (Author)
Info:Open Road Media Mystery & Thriller (2015), 320 pages
Collections:Read
Rating:***

Someday the Rabbi Will Leave by Harry Kemelman (1985)

English (4)  Danish (1)  All languages (5)
political dirty tricks have an unexpected effect on Rabbi Small's career
  ritaer | Mar 19, 2020 |
Either this one wasn't as good as I remembered the others to be or I've outgrown his appeal. I think I enjoyed learning more about Judaism when I first read these 20+ years ago, but I just found this to be so dated and the rabbi to be such an insufferable pompous jerk in this one that I really didn't enjoy it. ( )
  AliceAnna | Aug 31, 2014 |
[Someday the Rabbi will Leave] I liked the look at small town politics in this one. There is also young women tentatively finding their way away from their mom's traditional roles. ( )
  BonnieJune54 | Jul 28, 2013 |
entertaining read, more about politics than about solving a mystery ( )
  francesanngray | Nov 17, 2007 |

Belongs to Series

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,783,049 books! | Top bar: Always visible