Tomboy Survival Guide by Ivan Coyote

Tomboy Survival Guide

by Ivan Coyote

This was just so kind; you can really feel welcomed by it, and the stories are so engaging and tell so much. I appreciate Coyote's attention to care throughout, as well as the multiple responses to people asking for help. The brief interludes are also beautiful and sometimes heartbreaking. Just such a good book, and one I'd strongly recommend for both trans folks and cis people. ( )
  aijmiller | Apr 21, 2019 |
God, I love Ivan Coyote. ( )
  bucketofrhymes | Dec 13, 2017 |

Ivan Coyote is a celebrated storyteller and the author of ten previous books, including Gender Failure (with Rae Spoon) and One in Every Crowd, a collection for LGBT youth. Tomboy Survival Guide is a funny and moving memoir told in stories, about how they learned to embrace their tomboy past while carving out a space for those of us who don't fit neatly into boxes or identities or labels.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,127,863 books! | Top bar: Always visible