Moon Wisdom: Transform Your Life Using the Moon's Signs and Cycles

by Heather Roan Robbins

9None2,026,030 (4.5)None
Heather Roan Robbins believes how we respond to the Moon's powerful influence is key to how we lead our life. The Moon circles the Earth and zodiac in approximately 28 days and changes signs every 2.5 days. The Moon sets the tone of the day. When we know today's Moon sign, we know what to expect of the public mood and how to easily handle people. When we know the Moon we were born under, we have a new understanding of ourselves, what drives us, and what makes us feel at home. And when we know the Moon sign of our partner, boss, or best friend, we have a beneficial tool to understand and get along smoothly with them. In Part I Heather explores the meaning and usefulness of the sign of the Moon each calendar day to help us navigate our day and make the most of our time. In Part II she explores the imprint of that sign and phase of the Moon at the moment of our birth, to better understand and deal effectively with ourselves and others. Part III layers in the effect of the phases of the Moon on our everyday life and on our birth Moon. From here we bring attention to the Moon's relationship to the other planets in our solar system, and how to use those important aspect-relationships to fine tune our planning. Heather Roan Robbins shows how with the wisdom of the moon and its empowering guidance you can always choose your response and take charge of your life in a positive, healthy and proactive way!… (more)
Astrology Book (1) HM ROB (1) JMS (1) revisit (1)

No reviews

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,256,786 books! | Top bar: Always visible