Murder Upstream by Mark Hazard

Murder Upstream (edition 2016)

by Mark Hazard (Author)

721,607,624 (4.5)None
Member:datrappert
Title:Murder Upstream
Authors:Mark Hazard (Author)
Info:(2016), 209 pages

Murder Upstream by Mark Hazard

Delightfully goofy in a serious manner with absurd characters and it somehow works. ( )
  Omegawega | Mar 31, 2018 |
law-enforcement, murder-investigation, relationships, geology, Whispersync

Political interference and mixed loyalties could have crippled the imperfect lead detective on the investigation into the brutal murder of a rich young contractor, and it came close to doing so.
Tasked with a hidden agenda, the Nigerian state cop became the partner in the investigation and also learned some things about himself.
A very busy investigation with frequent plot twists, this proved to be a good mystery with the opportunity for several learning experiences for the reader. Neither a standard procedural nor a cozy, I really enjoyed following these cops, and especially the ending. I was so engrossed that I finished it in one day.
Andrew Tell did excellent work in voice interpreting the rather large group of characters who are primarily male.
I requested and received this book at no cost from the publisher, author, or narrator courtesy of AudioBookBOOM. ( )
  jetangen4571 | Oct 18, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,155,496 books! | Top bar: Always visible