Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 8 (2007)

by Bisco Hatori

Series: Ouran High School Host Club (Volume 8)

Hunny's little brother, Chika, pays a visit to the Host Club - and immediately starts attacking Hunny, using all his martial-arts prowess against his older brother! Chika seems to be the absolute opposite of his sweets-loving, Bun-Bun-toting sibling, but why is he so angry with Hunny? The Host Club is determined to find out the cause...… (more)

Another great edition. Still in the episodes that are available on Netflix but I feel this book adds depth that the show doesn't. I can't wait for the new stuff though. ( )
  starslight86 | Jul 20, 2021 |
The first story is funny but the best story in this volume is how Kyoya and Tamaki met. Kyoya was trying to just fit into his father's role for him when he desires so much more. Tamaki sees through him and from there Kyoya is now on his path. I think that story is one of my favorite in the whole series. Kyoya starts out so different from how he really is. He is painting inside the lines but he is using his full abilities. Tamaki calls him in and that is how they become friends. The twins do get their comeuppance with the Black Magic Club in the first story. First humor then serious in this volume. But all good stories.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. ( )
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |
So much fun! I've always liked Kasanoda's story, and don't get me started on Kyoya Meets Tamaki! Add to that the hilarious Egoistic Club in the back, and it's an amazing volume! Plus, more character growth! Kaoru is excellent in this, and Hikaru and Tamaki both make progress.

The only thing that feels strange is some of the art. It feels like a lot of the characters have gained weight or something... maybe it's just me. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Jul 18, 2012 |

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,340,014 books! | Top bar: Always visible