Blue Horizon (2003)

by Wilbur Smith

In the sequel to Monsoon, the next generation of Courtneys are out to stake their claim in colonial South Africa, traveling along the infamous "Robber's Road," in an exciting and hazardous journey through the untouched wilderness of a beautiful land filled with warring tribes and wild animals.

Loaned to me by a friend who promised me a great story. He was right. I am now a Wilbur Smith Fan.
  Rwcwcollection | Sep 18, 2012 |
Great paced adventure story - Indiana Jones style. Action all the way and pure escapism ( )
  richardgarside | Oct 17, 2011 |
COURTNEY
  rustyoldboat | May 28, 2011 |
I can't stop reading Wilbur Smith. His books are action packed with fantastic characters. YOu can't stop reading because you want to know what will happen! Blue Horizon is great. I read Monsoon first and then this one. It's a continuation of the Courtney Family in Africa in the 1700's. Dorian and Tom are older now and their sons feature heavily in this book. I completely recommend it. ( )
1 vote Sandra2891 | May 20, 2010 |
favoloso
  calunova | May 1, 2009 |
This book is for my wife

MOKHINISO

who is the best thing
that has ever happened to me
The three stood at the very edge of the sea and watched the moon laying a pathway of shimmering iridescence across the dark waters.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,565,680 books! | Top bar: Always visible