I Survived Collection: Books #1-4

by Lauren Tarshis

Series: I Survived (Omnibus 1-4)

29None676,830NoneNone
Historical fiction. When disaster strikes, heroes are made. New York Times bestselling author Lauren Tarshis brings history's most exciting and terrifying events to life in the thrilling I SURVIVED series In this collection, witness unforgettable kids who, against all odds, survived sinking ships, shark attacks, the most destructive hurricane to hit North America, and the bombing that launched the United States into World War II. 7 yrs+… (more)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,249,462 books! | Top bar: Always visible