Environmentally Friendly by Elias Zanbaka

Environmentally Friendly (edition 2016)

by Elias Zanbaka (Author)

Member:EadieB
Title:Environmentally Friendly
Authors:Elias Zanbaka (Author)
Info:E.Z. Entertainment (2016), 29 pages
Collections:Read in 2017, Your library, Read, Owned

Environmentally Friendly by Elias Zanbaka

Environmentally Friendly is a short story of just 29 pages but it certainly packs a punch in those pages. Right from the beginning the reader is thrown into the heart of the action as we follow a mentally ill man taking revenge on Mother Nature, and one cop who is determined to let him have his day.

I think I'm not quite the target audience for this story. I like a good thriller but I'm not really into action/adventure reads. However, I think if you like that genre then you would enjoy it as it's full of action, very intense and very descriptive.

It's quite a unique storyline and a rollercoaster ride for the 20 minutes it takes to read it. It literally never calms down from the first word to the last and the whole thing is rather frenetic. ( )
  nicx27 | Jul 19, 2017 |
I really enjoyed this short but intense and fast-paced psychological thriller. Elias Zanbaka has a talent for writing very descriptive scenes that make you feel a part of the action. I was drawn into the story from the very beginning and it held my attention until the very end. This short story has a message packed with a punch with a creative way to help those suffering from PTSD and need to fight their demons. I found the characters to be unique but very believable in their attempt to help Sgt. Major Bushnell. I look forward to reading more from Elias Zanbaka and wish him great success on his road to becoming a well-known author as I believe he does have the talent to accomplish his goal. I thank him for contacting me and allowing me to sample his writing for an honest review. I would highly recommend this short story to those who like action-packed psychological thrillers. ( )
  EadieB | Jul 17, 2017 |
This is a very short story. I read it in about an hour, maybe less. One man, a veteran, from what I gather, has been through hell. Specifically Mother Nature has killed and injured a lot of people. He is intent on taking down mother nature, and a police officer who is willing to risk his life to see the standoff between the vet and mother nature end. Whose side is the police officer really on though? Also the veteran very obviously has PTSD. I found the story a bit unbelievable at times but I didn't find it hard to suspend my disbelief and enjoy the short action-packed story!

It's a short thrilling ride! Because it's short I don't really want to say too much or i'll spoil the whole thing. I will say it did make me think. I feel like there is a message in the story but i'm not entirely sure which message it was trying to send. I might have liked it a bit longer however maybe that's the point. Not to make you think a particular thing just to make you think in general and form your own opinion.

It's a short and thrilling story in a bite size chunk, leaving me looking for more from this author.

I was offered a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review, though I saw it is currently free on Amazon and downloaded a copy there so i'd have it handy just in case. :)

http://wickedjr89sbookblog.blogspot.com/2017/06/environmentally-friendly-by-elia... ( )
  Wickedjr89 | Jun 28, 2017 |
This very short action-packed story is one of a soldier gone amuck and another trying to bring him back without losing another life. The method used is unusual and might hold promise for some with PTSD.

Thank you to the author for the copy of his work. This is my honest review. ( )
  CathyGeha | Oct 14, 2016 |
Environmentally Friendly is a short story filled with action and a twist. I wasn't sure what was happening at first, but realized the "target" was fighting against Mother Nature. Intense and fast-paced, the target is an escaped PTSD patient and the psychiatrists are trying an extreme therapy to cure him. ( )
  aztwinmom | Oct 6, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,186,438 books! | Top bar: Always visible