Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes by…

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes (edition 2017)

by Scott Cawthon (Author)

Series: Five Nights at Freddy's (book 1)

Ten years after the horrific murders at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza that ripped their town apart, Charlie, whose father owned the restaurant, and her childhood friends reunite on the anniversary of the tragedy. They end up at the old pizza place which had been locked up and abandoned for years. After they discover a way inside, they realize that things are not as they used to be. The four adult-sized animatronic mascots that once entertained patrons have changed. They now have a dark secret . . . and a murderous agenda.… (more)
Member:zorak_1996
Title:Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes
Authors:Scott Cawthon (Author)
Info:Scholastic (2017), Edition: 1, 400 pages

The Silver Eyes by Scott Cawthon (Author)

English (13)  German (1)  All languages (14)
this book was fun to read it keeps you on the edge of your seat all the time and I think it keeps you entertained throughout the entire book ( )
  zane_lewis | Jun 11, 2021 |
This is more of a complimentary graphic novel to the original book rather than a standalone. A lot of information is missing for anyone who picks up the graphic novel if they've never read the book. I had to read a summary of the original book to understand the backstory and all character relationships. I enjoyed the artwork, but this graphic novel was lacking in story development and was very confusing in understanding the plot. ( )
  holdenkillfield | Dec 27, 2020 |
it is scary, funny and mysterious but i like it ( )
  DWaltman.ELA3 | Oct 28, 2019 |
So I read book 2 in the series before reading this first one. I enjoyed this one much more than book 2. The storyline makes more sense and I felt it didn't jump around as much. I am just fascinated with the whole 5 Nights at Freddy's mythos, so I enjoyed reading this. ( )
  readingover50 | Jun 11, 2019 |
Jordan’s book he asked me to read. Good fun. ( )
  DannyKeep | Feb 8, 2019 |

Cawthon, ScottAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Breed-Wrisley, KiraAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
DeMonico, RickCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Freeman, Suzanne EliseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

He sees me.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,471,271 books! | Top bar: Always visible