What I Couldn't Tell You by Faye Bird

What I Couldn't Tell You (edition 2016)

by Faye Bird (Author)

14None1,169,665 (3)None
When 17-year-old Laura is attacked and left in a coma, the prime suspect is her boyfriend Joe, who fled the scene and vanished. But as the weeks pass, Laura's mute sister Tessie is entrusted with secrets about what really happened. Gradually she pieces together the truth of that night - but can she ever be brave enough to tell Laura's story?… (more)
Member:sheila150650
Title:What I Couldn't Tell You
Authors:Faye Bird (Author)
Info:Usborne Publishing Ltd (2016), 488 pages

What I Couldn't Tell You by Faye Bird

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,498,416 books! | Top bar: Always visible