HomeGroupsTalkExplore

The Prince Warriors and the Unseen Invasion…

The Prince Warriors and the Unseen Invasion (edition 2016)

by Priscilla Shirer (Author)

Series: Prince Warriors (2)

2191109,616 (4.21)None
In this second book in The Prince Warriors trilogy, the Prince Warriors face new challenges on earth and in the unseen realm of Ahoratos. The enemy, angry about his last defeat, is targeting them with weapons and tactics they had never imagined, including the flaming Olethron. The kids must turn to Ruwach and the Source, who can give them more pieces of armor to help them stand strong against this deadly threat.… (more)
Member:NorthCasBaptist

Pages:288
Year:2016
Publisher:B & H Kids
My rating is 5 stars.
The Unseen Invasion is the sequel to The Prince Warriors and it continues the adventures of a group of friends in their battle against the evil Poneros who seeks to take over Ahoratos and earth and enslave all of mankind. Poneros is angry with the Prince Warriors for defeating his forces in the first book and seeks revenge against them. In the story, the kids face new challenges and obstacles as they prepare for an invasion of earth by Poneros. Along the way they meet new characters and learn new lessons about standing firm, having faith, and the consequences of making the wrong decisions. Join Xavier, Evan, Brianna, Levi, Manuel and a whole new set of characters in this fantasy story of spiritual warfare.
I would recommend this book to others for the lessons it gives on faith, trust, and not letting ourselves be deceived as well as for its action and unforgettable characters with each bringing something special to the story. One of the things I like about the story is how the author puts in the part of the story about whatever happens in Ahoratos affects what happens on earth. How we live our lives spiritually affects our day-to-day lives just as the way we live and the choices we make can affect our spiritual lives. Also, the point that we need to rely on God, realize that we are not alone and that there is a plan for each of us even if we don’t understand what it is.
Coming soon is Prince Warriors book 3: The Swords of Rhema and the 365 devotional book Unseen: The Prince Warriors 365 Devotional. Have a good day and God bless!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” ( )
  lamb521 | Nov 7, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

A small figure, clothed in deep purple, skimmed silently across the floor of the vast room.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,928,549 books! | Top bar: Always visible