The Mystery and Murder of the Dragonfly's Daughter (Mystery, Murder,…

by Kevin Douglas Wright

821,753,843 (4.5)None
The Mystery and Murder of the Dragonfly's Daughter tells the story about an out-of-work, private investigator who takes on a silly case for a billionaire client and stumbles into an unexpected murder mystery.Important: This release is the Collectible Print Edition.Why buy this book? Discover more below... Do you have time to search for the next great book and next great author in Literature & Fiction? Here is the easy way to save time...it's very simple: Define Suspense. Why suspense? It's Suspense that makes almost all books a "good read" or a "bad read". This book is one of the best mystery thriller books and it simply defines suspense. You are busy like everyone else and you want to avoid making a big effort to find one of the best selling mystery authors. Now...you can save your time and energy because you have just discovered one of the best suspense books. Do you like to be comfortable when reading a new book? Yes, we all do! What exactly makes you comfortable? When you ask the best online book clubs this same question, here is what they will tell you. Those first few words of a book...those first few pages...if they are good...if they are interesting...they make you feel so comfortable and relaxed that you just escape into another world...it's a very enjoyable experience. Here's your chance to sit back and get comfortable while you read one of the best suspense thriller books. It's soon to be one of the top murder mystery books. When you buy top mystery books, shouldn't it be a book that is a timeless classic...you know, the type of book recommended by a book of month club as a top choice? When you talk about this book as one of the best mystery series books, your friends, family, relatives, and co-workers should easily join in the conversation because this is one of the greatest stories ever told. There is nothing worse than selecting a book that's quickly "out-of-style" or that was "just a fad" or that does not "live on forever". This is one of the best detective books written by one of the most talented new, murder mystery authors. Book of the Month Clubs are quickly discovering that the author of this book is rising to the top of book genres like Private Investigators and other popular genres like Mystery, Thriller and Suspense. When buying the best new thriller books, there is nothing better than buying one with an awesome book cover that quickly brings back memories of your favorite parts inside the book. Book Clubs online, around the world, have discovered that this book is becoming one of the most popular mystery books. Do you want one of the best detective series books that you can enjoy completely? This is soon to be a favorite top book club books because this author was able to create a detective series that is also one of the most funny mystery books. That's not easy to do! When talking about the top book club choices and great thrillers, you will soon be imagining which superstar-celebrities might play some of the characters in this book. Let us know! It's true. After a great thriller becomes one of the good crime books of all time, we all begin to hope it's turned into a movie with our favorite actors and actresses. Ask any literary book club in the world about good murder mystery books and they will tell you there is nothing worse than buying a bad one. Here is your chance to discover that this book is one of the great mystery books.… (more)

A great read.

Despite being a short story, it felt very complete and it is well-written. I may have not spent the longest time reading this book, but every moment I spent reading it, I was entranced. I wanted to solve the mystery, to find out what's happening and how it would all end. By the end of this story, I had tears in my eyes due to what I would call a tragic ending. It's so unique in its' own way, and the characters' personalities bought slight humour to the plot. I truly enjoyed reading this.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  aprilmaymay44 | Oct 29, 2016 |
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I found it a fascinating short story about a work of art (the size of a small car) which allows you to see as a dragonfly does. I wasn't able to listen to the song that accompanied the book. But I did enjoy the story. Possibly the author is from elsewhere in the world and English is a second language. ( )
  Cheryl_Nolan | Oct 29, 2016 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Kevin Douglas Wright's book The Mystery and Murder of the Dragonfly's Daughter was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Kevin Douglas Wright is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,002,851 books! | Top bar: Always visible