One Indian Girl by Chetan Bhagat

One Indian Girl (edition 2016)

by Chetan Bhagat (Author)

Hi, I'm Radhika Mehta and I'm getting married this week. I work at Goldman Sachs, an investment bank. Thank you for reading my story. However, let me warn you. You may not like me too much. One, I make a lot of money. Two, I have an opinion on everything. Three, I have had a boyfriend before. Ok, maybe two. Bestselling author Chetan Bhagat, writing for the first time in a female voice, brings to you One Indian Girl, the heart-warming story of a modern Indian girl. Now if all this was the case with a guy, one might be cool with it. But since I am a girl these three things I mentioned don't really make me too likeable, do they?--Page 4 of cover.… (more)
Member:mas53
Title:One Indian Girl
Authors:Chetan Bhagat (Author)
Info:Rupa Publications (2016), 280 pages

Work Information

One Indian Girl by Chetan Bhagat

So many people have trashed this one, so I don't have to... It helped me pass a Sunday, that's it... ( )
  aravind_aar | Nov 21, 2021 |
Not much to think about. Absolute craziness inspired story written by Chetan Bhagat. Nothing great in it. Just the verbal translation of the beauty of the World has been very truly defined. ( )
  Prateek.Agarwal | Oct 20, 2019 |
Bhagat is back to his old form! I am a devoted reader, but his last two novels have been disappointing. But this one is big fun, with an unpredictable resolution. Rhadika is a grind in school, and it's her sister who gets all the attention for her beauty. Rhadika achieves great success in her career at Goldman Sachs but her romantic life has been limited, while her mom keeps nagging her to get married. Much intrigue ensues, and it's a good stay-up-all-night read. All the characters, except the parents, are well explored. And there's one hilarious wedding scene too. ( )
  froxgirl | Apr 7, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,512,486 books! | Top bar: Always visible