The Reaper's Mate by Celia Aaron

The Reaper's Mate

by Celia Aaron

412,432,982 (5)None

4.5 Stars

Mathieu is a reaper, Annabelle is a party planner. Mathieu and Annabelle's connection is fated, her time is up, but the draw between them is too strong for Mathieu to ignore. The mortal woman is his mate and Matheiu must consider breaking his reaper vows for the woman he wants to devour.

I know, I'm just as shocked as you at this rating, but once you get into the idea of it being an erotic fantasy it is easy to ignore the improbability of the events and just enjoy the dirty smut that Celia Aaron is so well known for. Paranormal anything is not my cup of tea, but I love giving into the creepy stories over Halloween and the forbidden love between an immortal bringer of death and a mortal girl was good to pass up. I shouldn't admit this, but I loved Matt's strong personality and his one-track mind. He's as handsome as he is arrogant, but the intense way he cherished Annabelle was perfect. Short and very fast paced, The Reaper's Mate is a complete story, filled with the kind of romance you can only expect from an alpha reaper. It's surprisingly sweet and very steamy, filled with possessive passion. ( )
  CarleneInspired | Jun 14, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,720,765 books! | Top bar: Always visible