Mr. President

by Katy Evans

Series: White House (1)

I met the president's son when we were both young. Matthew Hamilton was handsome, polished, and intelligent. I'd never met a guy like him. He promised me that he'd never run for president. I promised that if he did, I'd be by his side. Two terms later, an invitation to join Matthew Hamilton's campaign is the most exhilarating opportunity I've ever experienced. I'm determined to make a difference; he is determined to win. Focused on his goal, Matt is steadfast, ruthless, and disarming. All eyes are on him, and his popularity is surging. But soon, the next possible president of the United States is possessing me in more ways than one-and despite the risks, I'm helpless to resist. We're stealing touches, stealing moments, and stealing away at night. But our chemical connection is quickly becoming dangerously combustive, putting not only my heart but Matt's chance at the presidency on the line. Contains mature themes.… (more)

I like romance, but this one was on the too sweet side. Too much chumming and it didn't have that spice, that hunf! Good enough read though. ( )
  msralways | Apr 20, 2017 |
I love this author's other books, but this story didn't work for me. It wasn't able to keep my focus. There isn't anything in particular that stands out as something I didn't like. It's just that I couldn't get into it so it felt more like work than fun to read. Most people seemed to really like it. Maybe the timing was a factor for me because of already being burned out with this current election.

***copy given in exchange for an honest review*** ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,760,206 books! | Top bar: Always visible